
Just thought I would upload my first images. For this I basically drew out my character in 3 key frames with different poses (Contact, Recoil and High Point) which made frames 1, 2 and 5. I then used those frames as a guide to draw out the 3 poses but on the other leg. So 1=7, 2=8 and 5=11. After I had drawn these images out, I scanned them in and took a long time tracing them in Illustrator and getting the strokes looking right. I still need to do another 6 connecting frames for my walking animation and put in details such as the tail, which I want to wave about. I am also going to give a cheeky little penis for comedy value.
http://www.idleworm.com/how/anm/02w/walk1.shtml
I used this for a guide on making a walking animation cycle
Friday, 23 October 2009
Posted by lco1987 at 04:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment